Haven is focused on improving health care services for their 1.2 million combined employees. The company also launched “havenhealthcare.com” as its official website.
As you open the website, the first thing you can read is all about Haven. According to its post, ” We believe it is possible to deliver simplified, high-quality, and transparent healthcare at a reasonable cost. We are focused on leveraging the power of data and technology to drive better incentives, a better patient experience, and as a better system. Our work may take many forms, and solutions may take time to develop, but Haven is invested in making health care much better for all of us”.
Here is the list of its board:
- Todd Combs, investment officer of Berkshire Hathaway
- Jamie Dimon, chairman and CEO of JPMorgan Chase
- Beth Galetti, a senior vice president at Amazon
- Dr. Atul Gawande, CEO of Haven
Haven is led by:
- Dr. Atul Gawande, CEO
- Michael Higgins, chief information security officer
- Serkan Kutan, chief technology officer
- Megan McLean, chief of staff
- Dana Safran, head of measurement
- Jack Stoddard, chief operating officer
- Liam Brenner, acting head of finance
- Mary Jane Favazza, general manager
- Brooke Thurston, head of communications
Atul Gawande, the CEO of Haven also posted on the website about the purpose of Haven. He said that Haven was built for a better health care service. Being a surgeon, he believes all people deserve quality health care that is both affordable and accessible.